- This event has passed.
Special Discussion with Fred Ma
Sep 25 Sunday @ 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm PDT
Costs 60 credits to participate ( or $880 via credit card)
Session 1: (Sunday, 9/25/2022 5:00 – 7:00 pm PT, 8:00 – 10 pm ET)
- The rising challenges of working overseas
- Political Challenges between the US and China are creating issues for those who work in a Chinese company while based in the US
- Dr. Ma’s explanation on the approaches taken by those in Pharma, Biotech, and Healthcare industries to navigate these challenges
- How to succeed in these predicaments
- What decision should I make? Should I stay in my current role?
Session 2: (Sunday 10/02/2022 5:00 – 7:00 pm PT, 8:00 – 10 pm ET)
- Dr. Ma recently declined an “opportunity of a lifetime” with a big player in his industry that is based in China
- Learn how he evaluates these situations, as he goes into detail on the global challenges related to supply chain, IP, rising geopolitical challenges, lifestyle impact, etc.
- He will talk through the macro and micro levels of the decision, and offer a Q&A to deliver a thorough clarification
To register for Dr. Ma’s Special Discussion, either purchase a ticket with a credit card below ($880) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to use your credits (60).
- If you have 60 credits, send an email including your name to email@example.com to request participation.
- You can add credits to your membership by logging in and clicking Add Credits under the Become a Member Menu
Disclaimer: MyT may change the pricing for all products and offerings subsequent to the initial offering, and may change the date of its offerings and events, at its sole discretion. Users may retain and continue use of all MyT offerings provided prior to the effective date of termination or expiration of the offering except if MyT terminates this offering for cause. For any and all offerings, no refunds will be issued. Any recordings(audio, video, and pictures) become the property of MyT to use as it sees fit, all participation of users is voluntary.