- This event has passed.
Special Discussion with Fred Ma
Sep 25 @ 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm PDT
Costs 60 credits to participate ( or $880 via credit card)
Session 1: (Sunday, 9/25/2022 5:00 – 7:00 pm PT, 8:00 – 10 pm ET)
- The rising challenges of working overseas
- Political Challenges between the US and China are creating issues for those who work in a Chinese company while based in the US
- Dr. Ma’s explanation on the approaches taken by those in Pharma, Biotech, and Healthcare industries to navigate these challenges
- How to succeed in these predicaments
- What decision should I make? Should I stay in my current role?
Session 2: (Sunday 10/02/2022 5:00 – 7:00 pm PT, 8:00 – 10 pm ET)
- Dr. Ma recently declined an “opportunity of a lifetime” with a big player in his industry that is based in China
- Learn how he evaluates these situations, as he goes into detail on the global challenges related to supply chain, IP, rising geopolitical challenges, lifestyle impact, etc.
- He will talk through the macro and micro levels of the decision, and offer a Q&A to deliver a thorough clarification
To register for Dr. Ma’s Special Discussion, either purchase a ticket with a credit card below ($880) or contact email@example.com to use your credits (60).
- If you have 60 credits, send an email including your name to firstname.lastname@example.org to request participation.
- You can add credits to your membership by logging in and clicking Add Credits under the Become a Member Menu